How To Use A Stun Gun Step By Step
1) Have the stun gun ready in your hand if you know you are in a dangerous area or may be in a dangerous situation.
2) Turn the stun gun on and do not touch the trigger until you are ready to use the stun gun.
3) Hold the prongs away from you, making sure it does not touch any part of your body. If the gun touches you, you can be temporarily incapacitated.
4) Hold the stun gun against the attacker’s hip, shoulder or core of body before firing it. These are the best areas to target to incapacitate your attacker.
5) Hold the trigger down until the attacker is downed.
6) Run to safety and call 911.
How To Use A Stun Gun Properly Additional Information
Make sure to test your stun gun frequently. Touch the prongs to something metal after turning the gun off to release any residual charge. Keep extra batteries on hand so your stun gun will always be ready to use. Regularly check your stun gun to make sure the batteries are fully charged.
OK! You Know How To Use A Stun Gun Now And Want More Information?
You Can Check Out All Of Our Top Brands Like Stun Master, The Runt, Zap, Zforce, Barracuda and more…
Many Include Holsters & Lifetime Warranties. Check them out now!
Self Defense Weapons And Techniques is a blog of:
We Hope You Enjoyed This Post On How To Use A Stun Gun Properly And Using Your Stun Gun Effectively!